To protect against damage to the cantilever and wear to the stylus tip of this product,
we offer our Cartridge Rebuild Programme, a paid service.
By participating in the programme, the customer agrees with the following:
- This is not a standard warranty that Audio-Technica normally offers.
- Audio-Technica offers a replacement of the whole motor unit
(stylus tip, cantilever, coils and rubber dampers).
- Tracking force may change after the rebuild. New tracking force information will be delivered
with the rebuilt AT-ART1000.
- Audio-Technica warrants that the product quality and specifications of
a rebuilt AT-ART1000 will be the same as one newly produced, however, the sound quality
will not be exactly the same.
- The Rebuild Programme may not be available in cases where the customer’s AT-ART1000
does not meet certain preconditions (e.g., there are missing parts, magnet is demagnetized,
there is too much corrosion, any non-Audio-Technica repair has been done, etc.)
This programme provides the replacement of the whole assembly,
including stylus tip, cantilever, coils, and rubber dampers.
*Please note that this service may be discontinued without prior notice at a certain point after the product
is taken off the market or once repair parts are no longer available.