AT50ANV LIMITED EDITION Premium Moving Coil Cartridge (DISCONTINUED)
Audio-Technica has been renowned for its phono cartridges for 50 years, and the moving-coil AT50ANV continues the companyís distinguished tradition. The limited-edition AT50ANV has a unique air-core design that employs a non-magnetic armature for the coil frame, yielding exquisite resolution of fine musical detail and a natural, transparent, spacious sound. Its new magnetic proprietary circuit design and neodymium magnets deliver almost twice the output of previous cartridges for extremely low noise and improved bass response.
Additional details include a solid boron cantilever with a specially designed line contact stylus, a machined titanium base and aluminum and titanium body components, OFC 7N wiring and other enhancements. This model comes in a wooden presentation case with the 50th anniversary logo engraved into the wood.
To read about A-Tís history & see more 50th Anniversary Limited Edition products, click here.
- Special 50th anniversary edition moving coil cartridge
- Newly developed titanium non-magnetic armature coil wound frame for a three-dimensional sound field in a very natural, transparent air-core design
- The new magnetic circuit design maximizes magnetic energy
- Newly designed permendur magnetic circuit for improved bass and balanced audio quality
- Special contact tip radius generates accurate music reproduction
- Machined aluminum housing and rigid plastic cover create clear sound quality
||30 dB (1 kHz)|
|Vertical Tracking Force
||1.6-2.0 grams (1.8 grams standard)|
|Recommended Load Impedance
||min 100 ohms (with head amplifier connected)|
||0.12 (mV at 1 kHz, 3.54 cm/sec)|
||0.5 dB (1 kHz)|
||j0.26 solid boron|
Note: Moving coil cartridges require receivers or preamps with compatible inputs; their stylus assemblies are not field-replaceable.