A passion for clarity. Plus.
AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Audio-Technicaís new AT2020USB+ delivers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of our original AT2020, plus a USB output for digital recording and design advances for true zero-latency monitoring. Ideal for multi-track music production, voiceover and podcasting use, the AT2020USB+ is a natural for both instrument and voice pickup.
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
AT2020 USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Audio-Technicaís AT2020 USB offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. It plugs right into your computerís USB port for easy digital recording, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. The mic is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
Versatile performance from stage to studio
- Side-address studio condenser with USB output that connects to your computer for digital recording
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1 kHz sampling rate
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cable & storage pouch
AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
The AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged Audio-Technica handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound systemís conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound systemís conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Includes tripod desk stand, threaded stand clamp, USB and XLR cables