Audio-Technica’s new stereo condensers, the BP4025 & AT8022, introduce an innovative space-saving capsule design. In a compact, elegant housing, each offers the pristine sound quality & spatial impact of a live sound field. Whatever your broadcasts & performances demand, experience more.
BP4025 X/Y STEREO FIELD RECORDING MICROPHONE
Designed for broadcast and professional recording, Audio-Technica’s BP4025 stereo condenser offers large-diaphragm capsules in an innovative coincident capsule configuration. This allows for a smaller housing while producing an X/Y stereo image with the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. Ideal for use with professional audio and video equipment, the microphone is fully RoHS-compliant — free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
Click here to learn more about the BP4025.
- Large-diaphragm capsules offer pristine sound quality and exceptionally low noise
- Innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for camera-mount use
- Excellent channel separation
- Phantom power operation—for use with professional equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10 dB pad
- Includes one balanced cable (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output)
X/Y STEREO MICROPHONE
Audio-Technica’s versatile AT8022 is designed for easy use with either consumer or professional gear. The microphone operates on either battery or phantom power, and is supplied with two cables for use with either pro equipment offering XLR inputs, or with consumer gear equipped with 3.5 mm TRS input. The microphone is RoHS-compliant — free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
Click here to learn more about the AT8022.
- Operates on battery or phantom power—for use with pro or consumer equipment
- Includes two cables: one balanced (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output); one unbalanced (3.5 mm TRS at output)
- Ideal for use with hand-held digital recording devices
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for video camera-mount use as well as for stereo field recording, interviews and home recording
- Innovative capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off