You don’t have to break the bank to enjoy great sound. With a street price starting at $79.95, Audio-Technica’s QuietPoint® ATH-ANC27 over-ear and ATH-ANC25 on-ear models combine immersive sound with high-quality active noise-cancelling technology.
Using advanced QuietPoint active noise-cancelling technology, the headphones provide up to 85% (ATH-ANC27 ) and 80% (ATH-ANC25) noise reduction, detecting environmental noise via miniature built-in microphones, and applying a corresponding sound-cancelling signal. The headphones are engineered to offer outstanding sound quality, comfort and portability.
Both models have a detachable cord, enabling their use as cordless noise-cancelling headphones, and unlike many other noise-cancelling headphones, their audio functions even if their battery runs down, ensuring listeners will never be without their music. The ATH-ANC27 and ATH-ANC25 feature cushioned ear pads and an adjustable headband for long-wearing comfort. They're ideal for use with portable music and DVD players, in-flight entertainment systems, laptop and desktop computers and other devices, and are compatible with the Apple® iPod®, iPhone™ and iPod touch®.
Both headphones come generously equipped with a detachable cord, hard-shell travel case (ATH-ANC27) or travel pouch (ATH-ANC25), 1/4-inch plug adapter (ATH-ANC27), airline adapter and an AAA battery.
Recipient of a CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award, Audio-Technica’s renowned ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling over-ear headphones effectively block 90% of outside noise and offer outstanding sound quality, comfort and convenience. The headphones provide clear, high-resolution sound, with impactful bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging. The earcups are designed for extended comfort, feature generously cushioned padding and fit easily over any ear. In addition, the ATH-ANC7b is supplied with 1.6 m (5.2') and 1.0 m (3.3') detachable cables, and offers easy battery access.
ATH-ANC27 QuietPoint® Active Noise-cancelling Headphones
- Reduces environmental noise up to 85%
- Clear & impactful high-resolution audio
- On/Off Switch in ear cup – no external modules
- Audio continues to work even after battery depletes
- Street price US$99.95; MSRP US$119.95
- Detachable cable for cordless noise cancellation
- Also includes durable hard-shell travel case, ¼-inch plug adapter, airline adapter and AAA battery
Click here to see the ATH-ANC27 product profile with complete product specifications.
ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® Active Noise-cancelling Headphones
- ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel
- Large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Street price US$199.95; MSRP US$219.95
- Fully integrated electronics—no external modules needed
- Fold-flat design with included 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size ¼” adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case
Click here to see the ATH-ANC7b product profile with complete product specifications.