Audio-Technica offers an extensive line of headphones and accessories to accompany the M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Systems.
In-Ear Headphone Accessories
- EP3: These in-ear dynamic headphones come included with Audio-Technica M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor Systems. They are equipped with proprietary A-T dynamic drivers that deliver an exceptionally pure audio signal with a full frequency response and richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
- EP1: In-ear dynamic headphones featuring an ultra-compact design and delivering a clear, articulate high-fidelity audio signal, are also compatible with M2 and M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor Systems.
(compatible with EP1 and EP3 headphones)
Other New Audio-Technica IEM Accessory Products
- EP-ET/L: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, large.
- EP-ET/M: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, medium.
- EP-ET/S: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, small.
- EP-FT10: Ten pairs of ear-conforming foam tips.
- EP-FT5: Five pairs of ear-conforming foam tips.
- AM3: Ambient omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone, terminated with a right-angle 3.5 mm connector. For use with A-Tís M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor System Receivers. Offers remarkably high intelligibility. Includes clothing clip and windscreen.
- ATW-A49S: Single UHF wide-band directional LPDA (log periodic dipole array) antenna, providing enhanced transmission for UHF in-ear monitor systems throughout a wide band range (440-900 MHz). Mounts to 5/8"-27 threads. Includes 12' cable.
- AT8623: Joining plate for mounting two M2T and/or M3T transmitters in a single 19" rack space.