We are giving away an ATH-M50x to one lucky winner, and it's easy to enter:
1. Pose with your best "I wanna new ATH-M50x face" and snap the photo.
2. Upload your photo to Instagram using the hashtag #M50xpression.
3. That's it! You are entered in our contest and could be rocking a new pair of ATH-M50x headphones soon. Good luck!
Check out the current entries on the Audio-Technica USA Facebook page
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed associated with, or administered by Facebook, Instagram or the App Developer of this Contest. Your entry affirms you understand you are giving a complete release to Facebook, Instagram and the Developers of this App and that you are not providing your information to Facebook, Instagram or the App Developer. You agree that you own the copyright or have the necessary rights for any content you upload.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. This #M50xpression Sweepstakes is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and who have Internet and email access as of February 4, 2014. Employees of Audio-Technica U.S., Inc. ("Sponsor") and its affiliates and agents and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household with them are not eligible to enter or win.
2. How To Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") by uploading your photo to Instagram and using the hashtag(#) #M50xpression during the sweepstakes period beginning February 4, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. (EST) and ending February 28, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (EST). Photos will be uploaded to Instagram, but will also display on the Sponsor's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/audiotechnicausa).
Limit: one unique photo per entry. Participants may enter the sweepstakes as often as they want to using different photographs.
Use of a false email account will disqualify an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or delayed entries or other communications or other technical problems related to the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes entries. The use of scripts or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Site, or who otherwise violates these rules.
By entering the sweepstake and submitting photographic or video works, participants grant to Audio-Technica a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to exploit the intellectual property as vested in the photographic or video work. Participants declare that they are the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the uploaded and/or tagged photo and indemnify Audio-Technica for any intellectual property claims regarding the uploaded and/or tagged photo.
Participants accept that:
- Participants may not use the sweepstake for the expression of political or religious ideas, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence.
- Audio-Technica has the right to refuse any entry which contains material which is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency, or which Audio-Technica deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable.
- Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations, or the rights of third parties, including without limitation featuring people who have not consented to their image being entered and featuring copy right protected works or names, logos and registered trademarks without the rights holders consent.
- Entries may not in any way harm Audio-Technica, its affiliates, its agents and/or the Audio-Technica brands.
- Participants may not upload, or post, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or devices.
- Audio-Technica retains the right to exclude participants from participating in the sweepstake and to delete entries if these are not in line with these General Rules or are otherwise in conflict with these terms and conditions.
- Audio-Technica explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event Audio-Technica determines an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as contained herein.
- Audio-Technica reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of Audio-Technica or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
3. Prize. One winner will receive one ATH-M50x headphone. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is not transferable and subject to availability. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. Audio-Technica will ship the prize via carrier and method of Audio-Technica’s discretion to one location within the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia.
4. Winners. Potential winner will be determined by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Potential winner will be notified on or within 10 days of drawing via Instagram. If the potential winner does not respond within 7 days of the date of the prize notification, fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period, is ineligible for the prize, or refuses to accept the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate potential winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry online, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Instagram account for the photo provided to Sponsor is registered. Potential winner may be required to provide a driver's license and/or other evidence of identity in connection with claiming the prize. Winner may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release in the form provided by Sponsor, within seven days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. An entrant is not a winner unless and until the entrant's eligibility and has been verified and entrant has complied with all Sweepstakes requirements. Prize will be awarded. Allow six weeks for delivery of prize.
5. General Conditions. Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, and to select winner from eligible entries received on or before the termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree (i) to be bound by these rules; (ii) that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU; (iii) that Sponsor has the right to use entrant's first name, last name, and city and state on Sponsor's website and in any and all publicity and advertising Audio-Technica U.S., Inc. without any further attribution, notification or compensation to entrants except where prohibited by law; (iv) to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, mail or email regarding this Sweepstakes; and (v) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents for any liability, damages, loss or injury resulting from entrants' participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes. Entrants and winner assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to person or property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Audio-Technica U.S., Inc., 1221 Commerce Drive, Stow, Ohio 44224.
We collect the Instagram usernames of those who submit entries for Audio-Technica U.S., Inc's Sweepstakes. The information we collect is used to select a winner of the Sweepstakes and is not shared with or sold to other organizations except under the following circumstances:
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.