Eight-channel Automatic Mixer
Audio-Technica’s new AT-MX381 SmartMixer® is designed to deliver instant, intuitive control of your multiple-microphone installations.
At home with both analog and digital operation, the AT-MX381 allows control of basic functions–like gain and level settings for each channel–from the SmartMixer’s front panel. Control more detailed settings via computer with included software.
The SmartMixer’s simplicity and sophistication make it ideal as the hands-free heart and soul of multi-mic sound systems for meetings, courtrooms, classrooms, distance learning, and worship services.
AT-MX381 SmartMixer® Features:
The UniPoint® connection
- Eight balanced mic/line inputs with EQ
- 48V phantom power (individually selectable)
- NOMA circuitry (selectable) helps control feedback
- Selectable manual mode
- Priority of each microphone can be independently assigned
- Last Mic On (selectable) for continuous room ambiance
- Linking capability for 16 units (up to 128 microphones)
- Logic input allows for control from external devices
- Logic output signals control camera selection and other circuitry
- RS232 data port provides a connection point for a PC running the SmartMixer Software to configure key operating functions
- Compatible with Crestron® and AMX® systems
The SmartMixer functions seamlessly with Audio-Technica’s new UniPoint® models. These installed-sound classics are protected by breakthrough UniGuard™ audio and mechanical design improvements for unsurpassed rejection of radio frequency interference. The U891RC
boundary mic and AT8666RSC
quick-mount plug-in desk stand both feature a user-programmable switch and external contact closure for flexible control in conference and boardroom installations.