ATH-ANC3 QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (DISCONTINUED)
The ATH-ANC3 has been discontinued. The ATH-ANC23BK is a similar model, click here for more information.
Audio-Technica’s ATH-ANC3 QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones reduce distracting background noise by 90% while offering the superior sound that makes Audio-Technica a world-leading pro audio company.
Engineered to create a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise, these in-ear headphones feature a miniature microphone in each earpiece that picks up ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.). Electronics in the control box create a noise-cancelling wave that is 180° out of phase with the ambient noise. This wave acts like a noise eraser: it cancels out the annoying sounds that surround you without diminishing the audio you want to hear. The result…a peaceful enclave to enjoy the music or movies of your choice.
Wherever you happen to find yourself—on a busy subway, in a noisy office, or settling in for a long flight—there is no better way to experience audio or immerse yourself a quiet environment. Discover our QuietPoint. And find your own.
Read how Active Noise-cancelling Headphones work.
- Ultra-compact in-ear design is ideal for travel
- Advanced electronics reduce background noise by 90% (20 dB)
- Innovative ANC circuitry delivers an exceptionally pure audio signal in noise-cancelling mode
- Ideal for use with all audio sources, including MP3 & other portable players
- Soft interchangeable ear pieces (small, medium & large) provide a custom fit
- Monitor switch deactivates noise cancellation/audio so you can listen outside when you need to
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without battery
- Sleek control box offers on/off and monitor switches and clothing clip
- Two-pin airline adapter connects to in-flight entertainment
- Hard carrying case protects headphones & accessories
- Y cable includes an adjustable sleeve and extension for secure, comfortable fit
- A single AAA battery powers noise-cancelling electronics
- Gold-plated mini-plug provides exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity and low noise
|Driver Diameter||12.5 mm|
|Frequency Response||15 - 22,000 Hz|
|Quietpoint® Active Noise Reduction||Up to 20 dB|
|Battery Life||Up to 50 hours, typical (alkaline)|
|Weight||40 g (1.4 oz) with battery|
|Cable||0.8 m + 0.2 m (3.3' total) with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories Included||Extension cable 0.5 m (1.6') with 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini-plug; airline adapter; AAA battery; carrying case; ear pieces (rubber tips) (S/M/L size)|
Specifications measured with headphones in active mode.