Please review the following information:
APPLE: HOW TO PAIR A BLUETOOTH DEVICEhttp://support.apple.com/kb/HT1838
BT03 MANUAL PAGE 5:
Use this procedure to pair devices beforehand to allow them to communicate with each
other. devices should first be paired before connection. To hear the verifying
beep of pairing, put on the headphones before you start the pairing procedure.
※For information on how to put on the headphones, see “Listening to music” on page 7.
※Also read the instruction manuals supplied with the products that are to be connected.
1. Place the devices within one meter of each other.
2. With the product in power off mode, press and hold the Power/Effect button for three
seconds or longer. The blue LED will blink three times as the product is turned on.
3. Press and hold the Pairing button for three seconds or longer to activate the pairing
A beep sound will be heard to indicate that pairing has started.
The red and blue LEDs will blink alternately during pairing.
※Pairing may take a while.
4. Perform pairing on the other device to find the product.
The screen of the other device will display a list of found devices.
This product will appear as “ATH-BT03” on the screen.
5. Select “ATH-BT03” displayed on the screen of the other device.
※When you are prompted for a pass code on the screen of the other device,
When the blue LED changes to slow blinking, pairing is complete.
Apple also has additional support topics for pairing a Bluetooth device:https://discussions.apple.com/threa...
If you are still having issues, please contact the Audio-Solutions Department at Audio-Technica 330 686 2600 x5000.