ATH-ANC7 QuietPoint® Active Noise-cancelling Headphones (DISCONTINUED)
See our the latest noise-cancelling model, the ATH-ANC7b
Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace & quiet in your living room…with ATH-ANC7 QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones. These lightweight, compact headphones effectively reduce distracting background noise by up to 85% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7 QuietPoint® closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for deeper bass, extended treble and higher fidelity. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules. A single AAA battery powers the active noise-cancelling technology; the audio functions in passive mode even without the battery.
ATH-ANC7 QuietPoint® headphones fold flat for easy portability. They include a detachable cable (remove for noise-cancelling function without audio) with 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size ¼” adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case.
Read how Active Noise-cancelling Headphones work.
Also, see our NEW ATH-ANC3
Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones.
- ATH-ANC7 QuietPoint® noise-cancelling headphones feature ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by up to 85%
- Lightweight, compact design is ideal for travel
- Use for MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems: remove detachable cable for noise-cancelling function without audio
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for deeper bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics—no external modules needed
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||10 - 25,000 Hz|
|Weight||200 g (7.1 oz) without cable & battery|
|Cable||1.6 m (5.2’) with 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini-plug|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8")|
|Accessories Included||Detachable 1.6 m cable with 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini plugs; 6.3 mm (1.4”) stereo adapter; airline adapter; AAA battery; carrying case with attached accessory pouch|
QuietPoint® Active Noise Reduction
: Up to 20 dB
: AAA (alkaline)
: Up to 40 hours, typical (alkaline)
Specifications measured with headphones in active mode.