For Immediate Release
Stow, OH 12-04-2008
Audio-Technica, a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 45 years, expands its extensive line of headphones and accessories to accompany A-T’s M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Systems. With the introduction of these new products, Audio-Technica continues to offer turnkey solutions for all portable wireless needs.
New Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones
• EP1: In-ear dynamic headphones, featuring an ultra-compact design and delivering a remarkably clear, articulate high-fidelity audio signal, are compatible with M2 and M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor Systems. EP1 Headphones come with three sizes of interchangeable flexible earpieces (small/medium/large) and universal-fit foam tips for a custom fit, increased isolation and long-wearing listening comfort. A gold-plated right-angle stereo mini-plug provides exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity and a secure connection. The EP1’s Y-cable includes an adjustable sleeve for a secure, comfortable fit. Comes with a soft pouch. $59.00 U.S. MSRP.
• EP3: In-ear dynamic headphones, compatible with Audio-Technica M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor Systems, are equipped with proprietary A-T dynamic drivers that deliver an exceptionally pure audio signal with a full frequency response and richly detailed high-fidelity sound. EP3 Headphones come with three sizes of interchangeable flexible earpieces (small/medium/large) and universal-fit foam tips for a custom fit, increased isolation and long-wearing listening comfort. Their ultra-compact design makes them ideal for on-stage use with M2 and M3 IEM Systems. A gold-plated stereo mini-plug with locking collar provides exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity and a secure connection. The EP3’s Y-cable includes an adjustable sleeve for a secure, comfortable fit. Includes 9.8" (25 cm) extension cable/adapter with 3.5 mm connector for use with MP3 and other portable players. Also includes a protective carrying case and soft pouch. $139.00 U.S. MSRP.
New Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphone Accessories (compatible with EP1 and EP3)
• EP-ET/L: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, large. $11.00 U.S. MSRP.
• EP-ET/M: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, medium. $11.00 U.S. MSRP.
• EP-ET/S: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, small. $11.00 U.S. MSRP.
• EP-FT 10: Ten pairs of ear-conforming foam tips. $38.00 U.S. MSRP.
• EP-FT 5: Ten pairs of ear-conforming foam tips. $22.00 U.S. MSRP.
Other New Audio-Technica IEM Accessory Products:
• AM3: Ambient omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone, terminated with a right-angle 3.5 mm connector. For use with A-T’s M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor System Receivers. Offers remarkably high intelligibility. Includes clothing clip and windscreen. $119.00 U.S. MSRP.
• ATW-A49S: Single UHF wide-band directional LPDA (log periodic dipole array) antenna, providing enhanced transmission for UHF in-ear monitor systems throughout a wide band range (440-900 MHz). Mounts to 5/8"-27 threads. Includes 12' cable. $218.00 U.S. MSRP
• AT8623: Joining plate for mounting two M2T and/or M3T transmitters in a single 19" rack space. $30.00 U.S. MSRP.
Audio-Technica’s complete line of IEM headphones and accessories are now available. For more information, please visit www.audio-technica.com.
Celebrating over 45 years of audio excellence worldwide, Audio-Technica is a leading innovator in transducer technology, renowned for the design and manufacture of microphones, wireless microphones, headphones, mixers, and electronics for the audio industry.
—For more information on the complete range of Audio-Technica products, contact Karen Emerson, Audio-Technica U.S., Inc., 1221 Commerce Drive, Stow, OH 44224. Tel: (330) 686-2600; Fax: (330) 688-3752; Web: www.audio-technica.com
—For further information regarding product availability and pricing in the United Kingdom, please contact Denise Burnage (firstname.lastname@example.org); in Germany, please contact Anja Groth (email@example.com); in the rest of Europe, please contact Evangéline Pirot (firstname.lastname@example.org)