For Immediate Release
Stow, OH 01-14-2010
As part of their ongoing efforts to provide state-of-the-art, market-driven wireless solutions, Audio-Technica, a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 45 years, announces updates to its 3000 Series Frequency-agile True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems. Now offering up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies in 25 kHz spacing in three available frequency bands (including the new I Band), Audio-Technica's upgraded 3000 Series delivers outstanding professional performance. Nine new pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system. The versatile UniPak® body-pack transmitter features a backlit screen for easy reading in low-light situations and a locking battery door for added security. A three-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shutoff or channel-switching.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring robust metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341b handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite® AE4100 Cardioid Dynamic element, while the ATW-T371b handheld transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 Cardioid Condenser element.
- New I band frequency range (482.000 – 507.000 MHz) in addition to existing C band (541.500–566.375 MHz) and D band (655.500 – 680.375 MHz).
- 25 kHz frequency spacing: Each 3000 Series wireless system features 25 kHz spacing, providing a choice of 996 UHF frequencies in the C and D bands, 1001 UHF frequencies in the new I band.
- Antenna power: Receiver antenna input jacks can provide power to operate Audio-Technica powered antennas and accessories or other in-line RF devices.
- Scan groups: Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups on 3000 Series receivers simplify the selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system.
- Backlit LCD: New 3000 Series transmitter offers a backlit screen that clearly presents setup and operating information illuminated for easy viewing.
- Dual-Color LEDs: New 3000 Series transmitters offer a dual-color (green and red) power/mute LED to indicate on/mute status.
- True Diversity: True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing chance of dropouts.
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display.
- Receiver audio output increased to +9dBv.
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
- 2-year warranty
ATW-3110b (Includes ATW-R3100b, ATW-T310b, Wireless Essentials® microphone or cable)
ATW-3131b (Includes ATW-R3100b, ATW-T310b, AT831cW)
ATW-3141b (Includes ATW-R3100b, ATW-T341b)
ATW-3171b (Includes ATW-R3100b, ATW-T371b)
ATW-3192b (Includes ATW-R3100b, ATW-T310b, AT892cW)
ATW-3192b-TH (Includes ATW-R3100b, ATW-T310b, AT892cW-TH)
ATW-R3100b (Includes the following accessories: AC adapter, two flexible UHF antennas, rack-mount adapters)
ATW-T310b UniPak Transmitter
ATW-T341b Cardioid Condenser Transmitter
ATW-T371b Cardioid Dynamic Transmitter
Audio-Technica’s updated 3000 Series Wireless Systems will be available February 2010. For more information, please visit www.audio-technica.com.
Celebrating over 45 years of audio excellence worldwide, Audio-Technica is a leading innovator in transducer technology, renowned for the design and manufacture of microphones, wireless microphones, headphones, mixers, and electronics for the audio industry.
—For more information on the complete range of Audio-Technica products, contact Karen Emerson, Audio-Technica U.S., Inc., 1221 Commerce Drive, Stow, OH 44224. Tel: (330) 686-2600; Fax: (330) 688-3752; Web: www.audio-technica.com
—For further information regarding product availability and pricing in the United Kingdom, please contact Harvey Roberts (email@example.com); in Germany, please contact Anja Groth (firstname.lastname@example.org); in the rest of Europe, please contact Evangéline Pirot (email@example.com).
Audio-Technica is exhibiting at Booth 6740 during Winter NAMM 2010 in Anaheim, CA.