For Immediate Release
The NAMM Show, Anaheim, CA 01-22-2015
Audio-Technica (booth 6740), a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, unveils the ATH-M50xDG Professional Monitor Headphones, a limited-edition dark green iteration of A-T’s popular ATH-M50x and part of A-T’s remastered M-Series line of headphones. The stylish dark green color of the ATH-M50xDG may be of particular interest to fashion-forward users looking to add a little style to their work.
From the 45 mm large-aperture drivers to its sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the ATH-M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio applications, including recording, broadcast, DJ, live sound and personal listening. The headphones incorporate technology drawn from Audio-Technica’s long history in the field of high-performance professional audio, providing exceptional power handling, very high SPL capability, and natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension. With professional-grade earpad and headband material and a collapsible design, the ATH-M50x headphones remain comfortable throughout long monitoring sessions and transport easily.
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
• Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear
• Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage
• Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening
• Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
Audio-Technica’s new limited edition ATH-M50xDG will be available in March 2015 at $259.00 U.S. MSRP. They join the currently available ATH-M50x models in black (ATH-M50x), white (ATH-M50xWH) at $239.00 U.S. MSRP.
Celebrating over 50 years of audio excellence worldwide, Audio-Technica is a leading innovator in transducer technology, renowned for the design and manufacture of microphones, wireless microphones, headphones, mixers, and electronics for the audio industry.
—For more information on the complete range of Audio-Technica products, contact Karen Emerson, Audio-Technica U.S., Inc., 1221 Commerce Drive, Stow, OH 44224. Tel: (330) 686-2600; Fax: (330) 688-3752; Web: www.audio-technica.com
— For further information regarding product availability and pricing in the United Kingdom, please contact Tom Harrold (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit our media centre at www.eu.audio-technica.com/en/news/; in Germany, please contact Alexandra Bischof (email@example.com); in the rest of Europe, please contact Evangéline Pirot (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Audio-Technica is exhibiting at Booth 6740 (Hall A) at the 2015 NAMM Show in Anaheim, California.