AT4050URUSHI LIMITED EDITION Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone
To celebrate Audio-Technica’s 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AT4050URUSHI Anniversary Microphone with hand-painted red Japanese maple leaves in urushi lacquer. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each AT4050URUSHI model. The limited edition offering comes with a beautifully crafted wooden carrying case.
With three switchable polar patterns, the large-diaphragm Audio-Technica AT4050/LE exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, outstanding performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity.
Ideal for studio use and live sound productions with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
Audio-Technica’s AT4050URUSHI. For performance that legends are made of.
To read about A-T’s history & see more 50th Anniversary Limited Edition products, click here.
- Special 50th anniversary edition with stunning traditional urushi lacquer finish, hand-painted Japanese maple leaves, etched-on serial number, and carefully crafted wooden carrying case
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Includes studio microphone isolation mount
||Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF
||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY
||-36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL
||149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)
||132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
||77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS
||48V DC, 4.2 mA typical|
10 dB pad (nominal)
||510 g (18.0 oz)|
||188.0 mm (7.40") long,
53.4 mm (2.10") maximum body diameter
||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
||Isolation mount; 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; microphone dust cover; wooden case|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE
|Click on the chart to view the larger image|