Moving Coil Cartridge
Made specifically for mono recordings on vinyl records, the cartridge only generates signal with horizontal movement. However to produce a minimal wear on the groove, the AT-MONO3/LP also has an adapted vertical compliance.
- Carefully selected components and state of the art technology produce a high resolution cartridge.
- Straight pipe aluminium cantilever and low mass stylus guarantees a high tracking ability.
- The average usage time is 500 hours extending the life span of precious mono recordings.
- High purity PCOCC allows a more transparent signal transmission both high efficiency and high fidelity.
- To support the internal mechanism, the body is made of solid die-cast aluminium alloy, furthermore stiffness is achieved with the addition of rigid synthetic resin to hold the body.
“A True Mono Cartridge”
The AT-MONO3/LP cartridge only generates electrical signal with horizontal movement due to the horizontal configuration of the coil.
“500 hours of use”
The average usage time is 500 hours extending the life span of precious mono recordings.
|Cartridge & Stylus|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000Hz|
|Vertical Tracking Angle||23°|
|Vertical Tracking Force||1.5 to 2.5 g (standard 2.0 g)|
|Stylus Construction||0.6 mil|
|Recommended Load Impedance||400 to 47,000 ohms|
|Coil Impedance||40Ω (1kHz)|
|Coil Inductance||190 µH (1kHz)|
|Output Voltage||1.2 mV (at 1 kHz, 5.0 cm/sec)|
|Dynamic Compliance||7×10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)|
|Dimensions||16.0 (H) x 16.6 (W) x 26.5 (L) mm|
|Accessories Included||Non magnetic screw driver; 1 brush; 2 washers; 2 x 19 mm mounting screws; 2 x 13 mm mounting screws; 2 x nuts; 1 plastic protector; 1 set of PCOCC lead wires AT6101|
|Body Material||Aluminium/Synthetic Resin|
|Type||Horizontal Mono Moving Coil|