WHO DO I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS?
- If I have a question regarding my order through the audio-technica.com US store, what do I do?If you have questions regarding your order through the audio-technica.com US store, please contact 1-800-376-5318 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Online order customer service is available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. EST.
- Where do I direct questions regarding Audio-Technica products I am interested in buying?Audio-Technica’s Audio Solutions team will answer your product-related questions. They can be reached by calling 1-800-516-7262 or by emailing email@example.com. The Audio Solutions Department is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. EST.
- Can I buy all Audio-Technica products through the website?No, not all Audio-Technica products are available for sale on our website. If there is not an ADD TO BAG option on the product page, it is not currently offered and will need to be purchased from another retailer.
- When will products marked Out Of Stock become available?Unfortunately, due to increased demand we have experienced disruptions in our supply chain and some products are out of stock. Some items will have an estimated re-stock date while others may not have a specific date. We cannot guarantee when products without a re-stock date will be back in stock. For those items, you may be able to find stock with our other authorized online retailers. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please note: If a product is discontinued, it will state DISCONTINUED next to the product name on our website.
- Does my product have a warranty?Visit the product page on our website to find warranty information on Audio-Technica products.
We want to get your new product to your door as quickly as possible. A Valid Order means we have sufficient information to verify your identity, and if your product(s) are in stock, we will ship your valid order immediately. When that happens by 5 p.m. EST, we'll ship your valid order the same day. Help us get your order to you quickly by providing valid billing information.
- What's my order status?
Log in to your account and enter your order number to access information about your order. We also send you emails when there's an update on your order. If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our customer service specialists by calling 800-376-5318.
- How do you verify my identity?In order to verify your identity, we may require the following information:
- Matching Billing Address: The billing address is the address where you receive your credit card statement. You must provide your billing address exactly as it is listed with the bank that issued your credit card. Additionally, your customer name – also known as the Cardholder Name – must appear exactly as your issuing bank has it on record.
- Matching Valid Phone Number: You must provide us with the number listed with your issuing bank. This must be a working number where you can be reached during our business hours.
- Valid Credit Card: We accept all major credit cards – Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover -- so long as we can verify your address. We currently ship to the 50 United States. Any difficulties with verification may delay order processing. For other Payment Methods.
- Valid Email Address: This ensures that we can contact you effectively.
- How do you verify the information I provide?We take two steps to protect the security of your credit card and your identity. We verify your information to protect your identity by ensuring that you are the person using your card. When a customer places an order, we go to great lengths to make sure that we have the correct cardholder information.
- How do I know if I've entered the billing address correctly?Enter your billing information exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. This includes your name, billing address, and your phone number. Remember, incomplete or incorrect information may slow order processing and hinder Immediate Shipment.
- Do you charge sales tax?We are required to collect sales tax on all orders shipped to Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. You will be charged the state and local sales tax rate for any orders shipped to these states.To our customers in the state of Alabama: Seller has collected the simplified sellers use tax on transactions delivered into Alabama and the tax will be remitted on the customer’s behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue. Seller’s program account number is SSU-R010201486.
- Are there any minor legal details that you're required to state here, to handle really unusual and extraordinary situations?We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason, including suspicion (not proof) of credit card fraud. Further, we reserve the right to disclose information identified as likely to be fraudulent to credit card companies, their investigators, and the proven cardholder. The Federal Trade Commission takes credit card fraud very seriously. We're confident you will appreciate these additional steps we take at our expense to ensure your identity and credit card remain secure and protected for your use and no one else's. We reserve the right to request additional information such as the number on the back of the credit card or a faxed copy of your state ID and credit card.
- Can I call to place an order instead of ordering online?Yes. If you would prefer to call to place an order, please contact 1-800-376-5318.
- Who is Retail Solutions?Retail Solutions is an Audio-Technica U.S. partner that manages online order processing and fulfillment for the A.T.U.S. store. You may see a “Powered by Retail Solutions LLC” message on some of our pages, including the checkout.
- What are the shipping charges for orders placed at audio-technica.com?For orders shipping to the contiguous United States, Audio-Technica offers free shipping on orders $49.00 or more (before taxes).
For orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, shipping charges will be calculated in the checkout.Shipping charges are viewable in the checkout. If you opt for expedited shipping, fees will be calculated at that time.
- When will I receive my shipment?We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect. For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via FedEx SmartPost. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you ship to my location?For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states. Any products containing a lithium-ion battery are unable to ship via air delivery and are thus unable to ship outside of the contiguous United States. See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations. Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
- Which items ship immediately?Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline. Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or 2-Day shipping. Ground and 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day. Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping bags, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
- What is a valid order?A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
- Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
- If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
- What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.
- What are my payment options?We accept all major credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We do not ship COD or accept payment by check or money order. Please note: we must be able to verify the address. Details. PayPal is accepted on orders under $10,000. Due to system limitations, we are unable to offer PayPal on items that are out of stock, and we are unable to facilitate exchanges for items purchased using PayPal. To exchange an item purchased using PayPal, simply return the original item to us, and we will issue your refund. You may then purchase the replacement item via a new order.
- When will I be charged for my order?We only charge your card once items have shipped. That means you won't be charged until the product is on its way to you. You won't pay for items on backorder until they ship. Note: An authorization hold may show up on card statements prior to an order being shipped. Please contact your card issuer for more information.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction for 30 days after your order is delivered.
Request Return Authorization on an order or item you have received.
We allow you to return almost any product for any reason. When returning a product, you can request an identical replacement item, exchange the product for another product, or request a refund. When procedures are followed, there are no restocking fees. Please note that if you request an exchange, we require the original item to be received and processed in our warehouse before shipping a replacement.
- How do I return a product?A return authorization number is required to return a product. Please remember: you can return a product for any reason. Being honest about the reason will just help us process your exchange, replacement, or refund more quickly. We will respond to your request swiftly. You will receive a return authorization number, instructions for sending your product back, and an address for the return. Request Return Authorization on an order or item you have received. As musicians, we understand that having a reliable return policy is integral to a good purchasing experience. However, we reserve the right to limit return privileges to those who take advantage of our policy with excessive or dubious returns. These decisions are at the sole discretion of our returns department.
- Who pays original and return shipping?If the return is needed as a result of a damaged or defective product, or from our mistake, we will pay the shipping charges -- both to have your item sent back to us, and to send you a replacement item. Often we issue a factory-fresh product in advance (pending an approval) to get you playing music as soon as possible -- because we're musicians too. These exceptions are at the sole discretion of our returns department. If you return a product for any reason in exchange for a different product, we pay the shipping charges on the product we ship to you in exchange for the product you return, but you are responsible for the return shipping on the product you send back, and we do not credit any original shipping charges toward the exchange. In the case of an outright return for refund, we refund the full purchase price of the product, but you are responsible for return shipping on the product you are returning and we do not refund the original shipping charges.
- When do we charge restocking fees?Rarely. We can only accept items that are returned without signs of wear and tear and with all of the original contents and packaging. Wear and tear refers to any damage that was not present when you received your merchandise -- scratches, dents, etc. Contents consists of any included parts and accessories, as well as the warranty card and manual without user's notes or markings. Packaging includes all inner and outer packaging, complete with the original barcode affixed. Items not returned in the condition described here may be subject to restocking fees (minimum 10% of the purchase price, as determined by our cost of replacing the missing items including a processing fee for this labor-intensive process) or refusal of the return. Larger items may be subject to a minimum 30% restocking fee. This fee may apply if you refuse delivery or as a result of delivery exceptions, as well as from a typical return. These conditions apply to all returns regardless of the reason for the return. A restocking fee will be charged for any defective item that is returned in damaged condition.
- How long does it take to receive a refund?Once the warehouse receives the returned merchandise, a refund is typically processed within 2-4 business days (Monday through Friday). Processing time may vary depending on daily return volume. When your return has been processed, we will send a confirmation to the email address on file with your original order.
- What if I am having a problem with my product after the 30-day return window?
Contact Audio-Technica’s service department as the product might be covered under warranty. They can be reached by calling 330-686-2600 and asking for the Service Department.
- Do I need to register for an account in order to shop with you?No, guests are welcome to shop with us without registering for an account. All you have to do is supply the required information during checkout. However, you will need to create an account to save your addresses or use the wish lists.
- I don’t have an account. How do I create one?Fill out the form under the "Create New Account" button. Once you return the email acknowledgment, you can start taking advantage of all the benefits of your account.
- Who can create an account?Anyone over 18 is welcome to create an account.
- What if I lost my User ID or Password?If you’ve forgotten your User Name or Password, click here and we’ll help you retrieve it. You can also click the “Forgot your password?” link on the Login screen for help.
- How can I update my information?To update personal information in your user account, simply log in and then click the “account information” link on the left side of the page. Once you are on the account information page, click the edit button next to the information you wish to change.
Updated March 31, 2023