Audiophile DJ cartridge mounted on AT-HS6BK Headshell
The AT-XP series cartridges provide a high quality sound for vinyl DJ’s. Offering all of the features of a DJ cartridge, but with a Hi-fi sound, the XP series are perfect for the stage and club DJ who prioritises sound quality.
- Audiophile DJ cartridge AT-XP7 pre-mounted on the AT-HS6BK Headshell
- VM dual magnet construction
- Durable robust design for high-quality specialist DJ playback
- Tapered aluminium cantilever providing outstanding rigidity
- Compatible with the replacement styli ATN-XP3 and ATN-XP5 as well
- Configuration as single cartridge (AT-XP7), Replacement Stylus (ATN-XP7) and as headshell bundle together with the headshell AT-HS6BK available (AT-XP7/H).
AT-VM9E Series compatibility with the AT-XP Series DJ Cartridges
- The electromagnetic engine-body of XP-Series, is fully compatible with all replacement styli of VM95 Series and will deliver more output voltage than VM95 Series cartridge. So providing improved compatibility with phono inputs of Professional DJ Mixers.
- VM95 Series electromagnetic engine-body is also compatible with the three replacement styli of the DJ cartridge AT-XP Series, nevertheless, the electromagnetic engine-body of XP-Series, will deliver more output voltage than VM95 Series cartridge in order to provide better compatibility with phono inputs of Professional DJ Mixers.
- Note that typical tracking force when using XP Series styli is three grams as opposed to two grams for VM95 Series styli.
- The suspension design and compliance of XP-Series styli have been optimized for intensive DJ’ing, including possible manual cueing and back-cueing.
- The VM95 Series suspension design and compliances of VM95 Series have been designed for optimum audiophile reproduction.
Elliptical Bonded Stylus
Elliptical diamond stylus follows the groove modulation with greater precision compared to a conical stylus, offering improved frequency and phase responses whilst reducing distortion
Pre-mounted on the AT-HS6BK Headshell
The AT-XP7 cartridge is fitted onto the 9g aluminium die cast body headshell
|Cartridge & Stylus|
|Frequenzbereich||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Kanaltrennung||22 dB (1 kHz)|
|Vertikaler Abtastwinkel||20 degrees|
|Vertical Tracking Force||2.0 to 4.0 g (standard 3g)|
|Schaftform der Nadel||Bonded Round Shank|
|Empfohlene Lastimpedanz||47,000 Ω|
|Spulenimpedanz||6,700 ohms (1 kHz)|
|Spuleninduktivität||1.0 H (1 kHz)|
|Ausgangsleistung||6.0 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)|
|Kanalbalance am Ausgang||2.0 dB (1 kHz)|
|Nadelträger||Aluminium tapered Pipe|
|Statische Nadelnachgiebigkeit||20 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne|
|Dynamische Nadelnachgiebigkeit||8.0 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne (100 Hz)|
|Abmessungen||21.2 × 21.4 × 62.4 ( H x W x D mm)|
|Empfohlene Lastkapazität||100-200 pF|
|Nadelabmessungen||0.3 x 0.7 mil|