Extremely accurate, chiselled sound
The ATH-AD1000X open back headphones offer a superlative listening experience. Feather-light and incredibly comfortable, these headphones gives you hours of stunning stereo listening, without fatigue. The large 53mm aperture drives on the headphones are based around Audio-Technica’s bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils that regenerate the audio signal with crisp resolution and a deep, balanced bass.
The AD1000X excels at accurately reproducing classical and audiophile materials. These headphones are designed with lightweight aluminium honeycomb casings, which ensure absolute comfort for long periods of wear. The unique 2-part headband has self-adjusting wings which exert little pressure and absolutely no force on the crown of your head, maintaining an immersive, enjoyable listening experience.
- Audiophile-quality open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, Hi-Res Audio, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- 3D Wing Support Housing offers a vibration-proof mechanism that provides comfortable support for a better listening experience
- Extremely comfortable ear-fitting pads
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter, on a 3m Y-Shaped cable
“ccaw voice coiles in OFC7N”
The ATH-AD1000X has pure OFC7N (99.99% deoxygenated) copper coils in addition to incorporating a metal magnetic circuit in two parts, whose function is to increase the efficiency and richness of sound.
“exclusive d.a.d.s. system”
The ATH-AD1000X headphones feature the Double Air Damping System, which is featured across the entire range of Audio-Technica Art Monitor headphones, to improve bass reproduction.
ATH-AD1000X is equipped with a Y-shaped cable which features quadruple PCOCC (Pure Copper Ohno Continuous Cast) conductors from 99.99% pure and deoxygenated monocrystalline, to ensure perfect reproduction of the original signal.
Its structure is very light but also extremely rigid, thanks to the magnesium alloy used in its design. The headset weighs only 265g.
Exclusive Double Air Damping System developed by Audio-Technica that enhances the reproduction of low frequencies.
ATH-AD1000X has a premium PCOCC (Pure Copper Ohno Continuous Cast) cable, which ensures excellent conduction and avoids any sound alteration.
3D Wing structure
The 3D Wing Headband Structure allows ATH-AD1000X to adapt itself to different shapes and sizes of head, for optimum all-round comfort.
|Frequenzbereich||5 - 40.000 Hz|
|Max. Eingangsleistung||2.000 mW|
|Anschlussstecker||3,5 mm vergoldeter Stereoklinkenstecker|
|Beiliegendes Zubehör||6,3 mmm Adapter|