hypercardioid DYNAMIC proximity instrument microphone
This versatile microphone from the Artist Series features a flat multi-layer grille for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response designed for clear reproduction of the capture of guitar amps, snare and percussion. Finally, it has a special dual-wall floating construction, an innovation that reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic.
- Tailored response for musical instrument pickup—guitar cabinets, snare and other percussion
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, exible microphone positioning
- Product guaranteed for 15 years
“A versatile and dynamic micropone”
The ATM650 will surprise you as it is equally comfortable capturing snare, toms, cymbals, congas and ethnic percussion, such as guitar or bass amps. Its versatile wide frequency response will not leave you feeling cold, and the ATM650 will quickly become your "secret weapon" in all circumstances.
The ATM650 has a multilayer metal grille, to allow positioning closer to the sound source. Its superior anti-shock system significantly reduces handling noise.
“Perfectly balanced across the entire spectrum”
The rare-earth magnet capsule allows the ATM650 to deliver a high output level, over a frequency range of 80 Hz to 17 kHz of with exceptional transient response.
The ATM650 is a customized solution for guitar amps, snare and percussion.
The multilayer grill provides excellent protection against handling noise, without affecting the treble clarity.
The AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ insulating clamp (included) protects againsy vibration, keeps the mic in place and facilitates its positioning.
Protective carry case
The ATM650 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
|Frequenzbereich||80 - 17.000 Hz|
|Empf. am offenen Schaltkreis||-56 dB (1,5 mV) re 1V bei 1 Pa|
|Abmessungen||164,2 mm lang, 38,8 mm Durchmesser|
|Beiliegendes Zubehör||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® Stativklemme für Stative mit 5/8"-27 Gewinde; 5/8"-27 auf 3/8"-16 Gewindeadapter; Mikrofonetui|