- High-quality sound transmitter compatible with microphone capsules that can be selected according to the application.
- Equipped with Audio-Technica’s original codec designed for high sound quality.
- Achieves a latency of 2.5ms.
- Low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules.
- Unique multifunction button can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered.
- -10 to 20 dB can be changed in 2 dB steps.
- Charging terminals work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries.
|RF Power Output||High: 20 mW, Mid: 10 mW, Low: 2 mW|
|Battery Type||Two alkaline or nickel-metal hydride 1.5 V AA batteries|
|Battery Life||When using nickel-metal hydride 1.5 V AA batteries: Approx. 7 hours (1900 mAh High), approx. 9 hours (2500 mAh High) When using alkaline 1.5 V AA batteries: Approx. 6 hours (High)|
|High-pass filter (low-freq. roll-off)||80 Hz, 120 Hz, 160 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|Operating Temperature Range||−5°C to +40°C (23°F to 104°F)|
|Dimensions||193 mm (7.60") × 37 mm (1.46") (without microphone capsule)|
|Net Weight||Approx. 205 g (7.23 oz)|
|Accessories Included||Carrying case, AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ microphone stand clamp|