for extremely focussed sound capture
At a length of 39.5 cm, the directional BP4071 shotgun microphone has been specially designed to meet the needs of broadcast, film, television, recording outdoors and theater applications. Particularly suitable for long-distance sound recording in filmmaking or in theatre, the BP4071 ensures a low noise level and a balanced Direct-coupled output resulting in a clear and clean signal, even in high-output conditions.
- 395 mm shotgun microphone designed to deliver quality sound in reporting, producing TV / Film and Theatre
- Excels in long distance quality sound recording
- Highly directional, it captures perfectly all frequency ranges (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Perfect intelligibility even in noisy environments, thanks to excellent off-axis noise rejection
- "Double Wave Diaphragm" proprietary technology offers high sensitivity with low self noise
- Direct-coupled output with active balancing which ensures a signal without distortion at high output levels
- 80Hz low-cut filter, with a slope of 18dB / octave and -10dB switchable attenuator
- Effective protection against nearby mobile phone interference and other unwanted radio frequency
- Comes equipped with a foam windscreen
The low-cut position reduces sensitivity to ambient low frequency noise such as traffic noise, ventilation, reverberation of the room or mechanical vibrations transmitted through the recording device.
“CLEAR AND PRECISE CAPTURE OF DISTANT AUDIO”
Particularly suitable for long-distance sound recording for cinema or in the theatre, the BP4071 ensures low self noise and a balanced Direct-coupled output resulting in an accurate and clean signal even in high-output conditions.
The microphone's very narrow directivity provides the narrow acceptance angle needed to catch remote sound while maintaining excellent off-axis noise rejection. The BP4071 guarantees you very specific audio capture with high intelligibility.
Robust microphone design made of lightweight aluminum alloy, which allows it to be positioned it on a boom, a camera or on a tripod.
Switchable low-cut filter for better insulation of unwanted noise.
Line + gradient
The BP4071 combines a directional capsule (gradient) and an interference tube to remove the sound from the rear.
Comes with a clip, a foam windscreen, two O-rings and a protective carry case.
|Element||Externally polarized (DC bias) condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Line + gradient|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 hz|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||- 29 dB (35.5mV), re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
151 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|Dynamic Range||128 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||48V DC, 4.8 mA typical|
|Switches||Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Dimensions||L 395mm ; Ø 21mm maxi body|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8”-27 threaded stands; 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; AT8147 windscreen; protective carrying case; two O-Rings|