Audio-Technica is a worldwide leading and continuously growing manufacturer of audio equipment. For the distribution of our own Audio-Technica brand and other high-quality distribution brands in Germany, we are looking for a Field Sales Representative (m/f/d) in the Southern Germany region as soon as possible.
- Independent support and development of your assigned sales territory of existing B2B partners in the vertical market: Installation
- Achieve sales and business targets as well as develop the existing customer base and build new customers.
- Implementation of brand specifications in your dealer network
- Participation in trade fairs, in-house exhibitions, if necessary planning and implementation of dealer events
- First level training of system integrators and installers
- Close coordination with the internal sales team as well as the service and support team
- Regular reporting and project tracking in the CRM system
- You pursue sustainable goals, like to work independently and are always willing to learn and apply new things.
- You are a highly motivated team player and have a winning personality, which makes you a strategic partner at eye level with our customers.
- You are emphatic, eloquent and can communicate confidently on different (also digital) communication levels
- You have a technical or commercial degree and / or relevant training
- You have experience in a similar position, audio products and music are a passion for you
- You have experience in handling digital and analogue audio products (A/V systems, conference technology, microphone technology, live equipment, audio networks)
- Basically, you have a high level of technical understanding and can explain technology at different user levels in an easily understandable way
- You have experience with the implementation of A/V projects
- You have a high willingness to travel
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have good IT user skills (e.g. MS Office, CRM tools)
- You have a class B driving licence
Have we aroused your interest?
- We maintain a friendly and informal team culture where staff are encouraged and supported to do their best and where their ideas and contributions are valued.
- Appropriate and secure fixed salary with additional bonus component, subject to achievement of target.
- Above-average additional benefits including company health insurance and company bike offer.
- An intensive induction into our modern and international working environment.
- A very successful team, good working atmosphere and good development opportunities.
- Quarterly company meetings with networking throughout the company
- We offer equal opportunities and equal treatment, regardless of national origin, skin colour, gender, age, religion, private lifestyle as well as disability or social background.
Then we look forward to receiving your, preferably electronic, usual application documents by e-mail to JSaueressig@audio-technica.de
. It goes without saying that we treat all applications discreetly and confidentially.