A-T Audio Solutions
Challenge City council of a small township requires a cost-effective voice lift, recording, and flexible workspace solution.
Solution The ATUC-50 with the under table integration unit (ATUC-50IU) provides many advantages for this local municipality, including simple operation, onboard recording, and easy cable run.
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play functionality using standard category cable
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital audio
- 12-band feedback suppressor enables higher volume levels
- ATUC-50IU mounts discreetly under the tabletop
- Wireless System allows up to 10 channels per area with no frequency coordination
Council Chamber – Dante™ Solution
Challenge City council chambers can have strict, historical design requirements. Wiring and affixing technology to the building can face scrutiny. So the challenge is to design a custom AV system with minimal wiring.
Solution The ATND8677a is a surface-mount Dante/AES67 desk stand connected to a standard IP network with PoE. The data network carries digital audio as well as the logic commands. This minimizes the wiring required to each microphone. Standard IP network architecture can be utilized, minimizing the need for excessive home runs and other cabling costs.
- Utilize network protocol to transport audio and control over a standard data network
- Many industry DSPs can receive and send logic commands over the Dante network
- Audio-Technica 5000 Series Wireless provides direct Dante output
Engineered Sound® Gooseneck Microphones
Court Rooms – Gooseneck Microphones
Challenge In legal AV applications, the facilities and users can vary greatly. A microphone solution is needed that can provide consistent audio performance across multiple form factors depending on the location in the court.
Solution The modular ES925 series has many different polar patterns, gooseneck lengths and mounting options. This empowers the installer with a consistent microphone specification regardless of the mounting location or personal preferences of the user. Choose gooseneck lengths between 6 and 24 inches. Pick a wide or narrow polar pattern based on the proximity to the sound source. Mount the microphone on a weighted base or a through-table solution, and choose logic or local switch controls.
- Multiple gooseneck lengths
- Multiple pickup patterns
- Multiple secure mounting options
- Remote logic control
- Selectable two-status LED
UniPoint® Boundary Microphones
Court Rooms – Boundary Microphones
Challenge Courts work to reduce the number of distractions to the many parties in the facility. A high-quality microphone with a secure low-profile, design is desired.
Solution Utilizing the UniPoint boundary microphone in a legal application provides a low-profile, secure solution with high-quality audio. These boundary microphones feature LED indicators and mutes that can be controlled from an audio DSP. Threaded mounting points provide the installer with a robust mounting solution. And the proceedings are captured in clear, high-quality audio.
- Boundary solution with bottom or rear exit cable
- M3 threaded holes on the bottom of the mic provide secure mounting
- Selectable two-state RGB LED
- Remote logic control