Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable
The AT-LP1240-USB is built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding of conditions. With numerous DJ friendly features, as well as a built-in switchable stereo preamp, it performs equally as well in a club or at home.
- 33 ⅓, 45 and 78 RPM selectable speeds
- Direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor with reverse play
- S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight)
- Damped cast-aluminium platter with stroboscopic speed markings
- Dual start/stop buttons for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Built-in switchable phono preamp with line or phono output
- Adjustable start and stop speeds and pitch control
- USB output for digital audio transfer
- Removable stylus target light
“Adjustable for accuracy”
The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment and a removable universal cartridge mount (cartridge available separately). The tone arm has locking height adjustment to dial in the vertical tracking angle (VTA), an important feature for achieving the most accurate-possible record playback.
“Dual start/stop buttons”
The AT-LP1240-USB is fitted with two start stop buttons, one on either side, to allow for width ways or length ways positioning, meaning the turntable will conveniently fit on thinner surfaces without compromising functionality or eas of use.
“CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER OR STEREO”
You can connect directly to your Mac or PC with the included USB cable and digitalize your LP's using the included Audacity software, as well as to a stereo using standard RCA connectors. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to components with no dedicated turntable input at line level.
Stylus Target Light
Supplied with a removable stylus target light for easy positioning in low light situations.
Built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables for connection to compknents without a dedicated phono input.
adjustable start/stop speeds
Adjust the speed in which the turntable starts up and slows down to suit the situation
33 ⅓ and 45 RPM
33 ⅓, 45 and 78 RPM speeds with direct drive for stable rotation, in forwards or reverse.