Over-Ear High-Resolution Headphones
The ATH-AP2000Ti over-ear headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers, a permendur magnetic circuit, and diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating, enabling them to deliver exquisite, full-range audio, including the capacity to reproduce Hi-Res Audio. The headphones also utilize Core Mount Technology that optimally positions the driver unit within the housing to improve airflow efficiency. The efficient airflow helps the headphones to reproduce highly transparent mid and high frequencies and rich, precise bass sound.
The rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance and incorporate Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep bass reproduction. Each housing is equipped with an A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jack to accommodate the three detachable cables included with the headphones: 1.2 m and 3.0 m cables with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug, and a 1.2 m cable with a 4.4 mm a 5-pole balanced mini-plug.
The ATH-AP2000Ti headphones have soft, durable leather earpads for superior comfort, and they fold flat for easy transport inside the included carrying case. Each pair of these exclusive headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Core Mount Technology places driver unit in optimal position for improved airflow and excellent full-range audio reproduction
- Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S.) for deep, natural-sounding bass reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Three detachable cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: 1.2 m and 3.0 m cables with 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug; 1.2 m cable with 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug
- Included carrying case for easy transport
- Soft, durable leather earpads for superior comfort
- Includes 6.3 mm stereo adapter and cleaning cloth
- Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number
Core Mount Technology
The so called Core Mount Technology is Audio-Technica's invention while the driver unit is located in an optimal tuning position within the housing to improve airflow efficiency contributing to a highly transparent mid to high-frequency sound reproduction and a rich, precise bass sound.
Delivers High-Resolution Audio with extended frequency response that doesn’t compromise on sound quality.
Large-aperture 53 mm drivers with a Permendur magnetic circuit
Permendure is used for the megnetic circuit and the large 53 mm diaphragm is coated with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) to realize an excellent audio reproduction
4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, allowing you to use the headphones with the latest high-spec audio players.
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5-50,000 Hz|
|Cable||3 Detachable cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones with the following configuration
• 1.2 m cable with 3.5mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug;
• 3.0 m cable with 3.5mm 3-pole s
|Accessories Included||• 6.3 mm stereo adapter and
• Cleaning cloth
• Carrying Case