Whatever your conferencing or discussion needs, the ATUC-IR is designed to offer reliable, clear and intelligible communication to significantly increase meeting efficiency and effectiveness.
Voice is the quickest and most efficient tool for exchanging ideas - whether in meeting rooms, councils, classrooms or through videoconference, speech is the most direct way of communication and understanding.
Advanced configuration can be used to tailor the system to the users’ needs. Each configuration can be saved and recalled instantly.
Multiple modes allow for adaption to each and every situation including: Free Talk, Request to Talk, Full Remote; various override settings: ‘LIFO’, ‘FIFO’ and ‘Non Override’; manual or voice activation and flexible ‘Mic On trigger mode’.
IP Control allows full parameter access from most third party control systems.
Three Interpretation channels answer today’s need in contemporary meeting rooms.
In the digital era, the control of information is paramount. With an infrared conference system your wireless signal will not leave the room; it is impossible to capture from another building, for example. Compared to a UHF system (radio waves), which behaves in the same way a radio station transmitting over a broad area, the infrared system excels at protecting your information, since no leakage is possible.
Features of the ATUC-IRCU control unit include:
- Supports the operation of Audio-Technica wired (ATUC-50) and infrared (ATUC-IR) conferencing products
- Powers up to 16x ATUC-IRA infrared transceiver units and 100x wired discussion units
- Only one ATUC-IRCU needed to control up to 300x discussion units (200x ATUC-IRDU and 100x ATUC-50DU/ATUC-50IU)
- Cascade capability to handle up to 500x discussion units (200x ATUC-IRDU & 300x ATUC-50DU/ATUC-50IU)
- Conference mode: Free talk, request to talk and full remote
- Built-in feedback suppressor and processing for optimal audio quality and intelligibility
- Fully digital system with future-proof upgrade capability
- Built-in 4 channels recording for up to 65,000 hrs on USB
- 4 balanced outputs plus output 1 mirrored to unbalanced output
- 2 Mic/Line In + 2 Aux In + 2 Return In
- 2 Return In channels handle floor + 2 additional languages
- Also available as Dante(TM) equipped version (ATUC-IRCUDAN)
|Frequency Response||+1.0, -2.0dB, 20Hz - 20kHz (+4dBu output at 1kHz)|
|Data Length / Sampling Frequency||24bit/48kHz|
|Dynamic Range||110dB, A-Weighted|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||90dB, A-Weighted|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 0.03%, 1 kHz unity|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 - 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||25 - 85%|
|Simultaneous Use||300 (200x ATUC-IRDU + 100x ATUC-50CU/ATUC-50IU)|
|Latency||MIC Input to Output: 1ms
DU to CU: 1.2ms
|Number Of Channels||Voice: 10 channels
Monitor: 4 channels
|Equivalent Input Noise||Mic/Line: Less than –126dBu, Rs = 150ohm|
|Connections||Inputs: MIC/LINE×2, AUX×1 (ST), INTERPRETATION RETURN×2
Outputs: BAL.×4, UNBAL.×1
Link/Chain: DU A/B terminals, CU A/B terminals (DU C/D terminals)
IR Antenna: IR antenna I/O terminals × 4 (Load Impedance 75ohm)
|Residual Noise||Less than –86dBu, A-Weighted|
|Crosstalk at 1 kHz||Less than –80dB|
|Power Supply||AC 100V - 240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||26W to 175W (maximum)|
|Dimensions||434mm × 326mm × 44mm|
|OLED Display||20 × 2Character type, Color: Yellow
Operating life: 100,000hours
|Accessories||Power cord, Euroblock connectors (9 pieces)|
|Bandwidth||1MHz - 10MHz|
|Compressed bit-rate||MP3 - 64kbps/128kbps/192kbps/256kbps/320kbps|
|Media||Via USB Storage Device (Supported file systems: FAT16/FAT32):
WAV - 1/2/3/4 track (BWF standard)
MP3 - 1/2 track (Original format)