Audio-Technica, a global leader in professional and personal audio technology, proudly introduces the ATH-TWX7 true wireless earphones.
Providing the high-fidelity audio that the brand is celebrated for, the ATH-TWX7 leverage the 5.8mm high-resolution drivers from the flagship ATH-TWX9 model to provide detailed music playback.
With digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology that eliminates unwanted noise and delivers a crystal clear sound performance at the touch of the earbud, the ATH-TWX7 allow users to further customise their audio via easily accessible hear-through and talk-through functions and a unique soundscape function to produce sounds for concentrating, meditating or relaxing.
Built-in MEMS microphones are combined with beamforming technology in both earbuds which guarantee that the speaker’s voice is heard loud and clear, even in noisy environments. Two call modes – Natural for quieter settings or Noise-Reduction for noisier environments – further enhances call clarity.
With a secure and comfortable fit, the earphones provide approximately 6.5 hours of playback and up to 20 hours with the non-slip portable charging case. The IPX4 water-resistant protection also ensures that these earphones are equipped to brave rain, water, and sweat.
Using the ATH-TWX7 with the Audio-Technica CONNECT app gives users access to many additional functions, such as low latency mode, ambience control, EQ, touch sensor settings and more. Available in Ash Black (BK) and Rich White (WH), the new model is also available in the colour Stone Gray (GY) available exclusively on our website
- MEMS (micro-electromechanical system) microphones, a high-accuracy noise-cancelling processor, and a proprietary filter work together to deliver stellar noise-cancelling performance
- The high-performance MEMS microphones, beamforming technology, and two selectable call modes (Natural and Noise-Reduction) ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Call test function allows users to check the tone and clarity of their voice at any time
- The microphone can be easily muted during calls via built-in controls on the earbuds
- Soundscape function plays relaxing sounds of nature, a masking noise to help concentration, or sounds for meditation
- Ambience control (noise-cancelling, hear-through, talk-through) available for music playback and calls
- 5.8 mm high-resolution drivers deliver an extended high-frequency range and improved sound detail
- LDAC codec compatibility for playback of 24-bit/96 kHz audio files
- Private Timer function provides advanced personal time management
- Multipoint pairing function allows users to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Two sets of eartips (XS/S/M/L): soft eartips for greater comfort during long listening sessions and standard eartips for a more secure fit
- 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable