a large diaphragm in a small body
With its large-diaphragm element, the AE5100 guarantees uncompromised quality for all sound recording of acoustic instruments (especially violins and guitars), overheads, percussion, acoustic and choirs.
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, percussion, strings and other acoustic instruments, as well as for recording choirs
- Large diaphragm element for precise and natural response
- Discreet microphone offering new positioning options previously unavailable with large-diaphragm condensers
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and reduces the sound to the side and rear
- Robust construction for consistent reliability on tour
- 80Hz High Pass Filter and 10 dB pad
- Product designed and manufactured in Japan, guaranteed 15 years
“precise and natural response”
Its large diaphragm condenser element combined with an "open" microphone head structure provides high accuracy and exceptional clarity in sound.
“solid CONSTRUCTION, constant reliability”
Robust metal construction ensures long lasting performance and consistent reliability on tour
“switchable low-cut filter and attenuator”
The integrated low-cut filter allows you to switch easily between flat frequency response and bass rolloff. Its 10dB attenuator reduces the sensitivity of the microphone, whilst increasing the sound pressure level, thus increasing the versatility of the AE5100.
Low cut filter
The AE5100 is equipped with a filter that suppresses frequencies below 80 Hz, with a slope of 12dB / octave.
Its large element is protected by an open grille, which allows positioning of the AE5100 closer to the sound source.
The AT8471 anti-shock clamp is included to ensure secure mounting, versatile positioning and to mitigate unwanted mechanical noise.
The AE5100 comes with a soft, protective carry case to facilitate storage and transportation.
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequentierespons||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Lage frequentie roll-off||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|Gevoeligheid open circuit||-36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximaal geluidingangsniveau||148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL with 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Dynamisch bereik||137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signaal-ruisverhouding||83 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Vereisten fantoomvoeding||11-52V DC, 3.2 mA typical|
|Afmetingen||5.85" (148.5 mm) long, 1.02" (26.0 mm) maximum diameter|
|Uitgangsconnector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Meegeleverde accessoires||AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; soft protective pouch|