remotely control your install microphones
Designed to be recessed into a table, the AT8657/LED Microphone Adapter facilitates the use of any gooseneck microphone or button type surface microphone with a 3-pin XLRM output, such as the ES945 and ES947 microphones in various presentation environments.The socket’s logic out capability permits control of remote devices from a programmable capacitance switch, so users can easily trigger an external device (e.g., a camera or light) with the touch of a button – an extremely useful feature in conference and boardroom installations. The socket also features a lock switch that automatically locks the microphone in place upon insertion, holding it securely until switch is manually released by user.
- Adapter allows the installation into a ceiling, wall or table of any gooseneck microphone or button-type surface mic, equipped with a 3-pin XLRM output
- Quick assembly for install microphones, allowing integration with discretion
- The possibility of contact closure allows the controlling of external devices through a built-in switch
- The touch button allows the user to switch the Microphone from Mute (open) to Unmute (closed) and back.
- Operates on 24-48V phantom power
- The 360° ring-shaped red / green LED lamp indicates the status of the microphone
- The latch automatically locks the microphone in place, holding it firmly until manually unlocked by the user
- The adapter output is a 3-pin XLRM
- Supplied with insulation washers for damping the vibration surface
“green / red led lamp”
The AT8657/LED features an integral 360° Red/Green LED ring, controllable from a logic-enabled device and powered by the microphone’s phantom power, eliminating the need for an additional power source.
The socket’s logic out capability permits control of remote devices from a programmable capacitance switch, so users can easily trigger an external device (e.g., a camera or light) with a touch of the button situated on the AT8657/LED.
The AT8657/LED can be discreetly and stylishly integrated into the conference room table. Before each meeting, simply plug your gooseneck microphones into the AT8657/LED, and within minutes the conference can begin. At the end of the meeting, the microphones can be unlocked and removed from their adapter to make way for an open table.
The AT8657/LED has a 360° ring that lights up green when the built-in microphone is on, red when the microphone is closed, and turns off when not electrically powered.
flexibility of use
The AT8657/LED is designed to add an LED and a programmable switch function to the ES945 and ES947 surface microphones, but it can also be used with any quick mount XLR gooseneck mic from the ES, Unipoint and Propoint series.
As soon as a microphone is inserted into the AT8657/LED, a locking click is heard. Only manual intervention by the user, by pressing the release button, will release the microphone.
The AT8657/LED comes with rubber insulation washers and a metal retaining ring (only for use with gooseneck microphones) to cushion surface vibrations.
|Vereisten fantoomvoeding||24-48V DC, 4 mA typical|
|Schakelaars||Touch-sensitive control: momentary|
|Gewicht||165 g (5.8 oz)|
|Afmetingen||130.6 mm (5.14") long, 55.0 mm (2.17") maximum width|
|Meegeleverde accessoires||One pair surface isolators; gooseneck retaining ring & isolator; mounting nut; screws (3)|