the shortest and lightest robust shotgun microphone
Audio-Technica's AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
- Extremely short in length (under 7"/175mm) ideal for use with compact digital cameras and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Ideal for mobile applications and corporate reports
- Very light, it is easily mounted on a compact camera or digital video camera equipped with an XLR input with phantom power or when connected to a microphone preamp or recorder that can supply the microphone
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Very balanced frequency response with a slight bump at 5 kHz
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- Comes with a foam windscreen, a stand clamp, two O-rings and a soft carry case
“small but robust”
The AT875R weighs only 80g, and at a length of 175mm, it is one of the shortest shotgun microphones on the market with professional sound quality. Made from metal, its inherent robustness allows it to follow you on the ground.
“ideal for use on booms”
As boom operators are well aware, the weight of a microphone is paramount. The AT875R is the most affordable universal solution. Equipped with its own clamp with screw thread adaptor, it intalls very quickly on a boom or on a microphone stand, and at 80g you would almost forget it was there!
“excellent off-axis rejection”
The very thin shape provides a narrow acceptance angle of 60°, while maintaining excellent rejection of off-axis noise. The AT875R guarantees you precise audio capture with great intelligibility.
very short shotgun mic
The AT875R is one of the shortest shotgun mics on the market. Its small size and quality of its audio capture are superior to competitor products in the range.
60° sound capture angle
Its very narrow acceptance angle (60°) is desirable for long-distance sound pickup, whilst maintaining excellent rejection of off-axis noise.
Line + gradient
The AT875R combines a directional capsule (gradient) and an interference tube to remove unwanted sound from the rear.
Comes with a stand clamp, a foam windscreen, two O-rings and soft carry case.
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Polair patroon||Line + gradient|
|Gevoeligheid open circuit||-30dB (31.6mV), re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximaal geluidingangsniveau||127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamisch bereik||107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signaal-ruisverhouding||74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Vereisten fantoomvoeding||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Afmetingen||175.0 mm (6.89") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter|
|Uitgangsconnector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Meegeleverde accessoires||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8133 windscreen; soft protective case|