PROFESSIONAL LONG-DISTANCE SOUND CAPTURE
At 53.9 cm long, the BP4071L is one of the longest shotgun microphones on the market. It was specially designed to meet the needs of the broadcast, film, and is particularly suitable for television. Particularly well adapted for long-distance sound recordings for filmmaking, in the theatre or for sporting events, the BP4071L guarantees a low noise level as well as a direct-coupled symmetrical output resulting in a clean signal even in high-output conditions.
- One of the longest shotgun microphones on the market, 539 mm
- Developed to meet the demands of the Professional Broadcast market
- Extremely narrow directivity, for long distance recording
- Highly directional, it perfectly captures all frequency ranges (20Hz to 18kHz)
- Excellent rejection of side and rear noise
- Perfect intelligibility, even in noisy environments
- Uses proprietary "Double Wave Diaphragm" technology which offers high sensitivity with low self noise
- 80Hz low cut filter, with a slope of 18dB / octave and -10dB switchable attenuator
- Effective protection against mobile phone interference and other unwanted radio frequencies
- Comes equipped with a foam windscreen
“low cut filter”
The low-cut position reduces sensitivity to ambient low frequency noise such as traffic noise, ventilation, reverberation of the room or mechanical vibrations transmitted through the recording device.
“Clear and precise capture of distant audio”
Particularly suitable for long-distance sound recording both indoors or outdoors, the BP4071L ensures low self noise and a balanced Direct-coupled output resulting in an accurate and clean signal even in high-output conditions.
The microphone's very narrow directivity provides the narrow acceptance angle needed to catch remote sound while maintaining excellent off-axis noise rejection. The BP4071L guarantees you very specific audio capture with high intelligibility.
Robust microphone design is made of lightweight aluminum alloy.
Switchable low-cut filter for better insulation of unwanted noise.
Line + gradient
The BP4071L combines a directional capsule (gradient) and an interference tube to remove the sound from the rear.
Comes with a clip, a foam windscreen, two O-rings and a protective carry case.
|Element||Externally polarized (DC bias) condenser|
|Polair patroon||Line + gradient|
|Lage frequentie roll-off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Gevoeligheid open circuit||- 29 dB (35.5mV), re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximaal geluidingangsniveau||141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
151 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|Dynamisch bereik||128 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL|
|Signaal-ruisverhouding||81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Vereisten fantoomvoeding||48V DC, 4.8 mA typical|
|Schakelaars||Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Afmetingen||539.0 mm (21.22") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter|
|Uitgangsconnector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Meegeleverde accessoires||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8147 windscreen; two O-Rings; protective carrying case|