Control at your fingertips
Engineered Sound have been the preferred choice of providers and other more upscale installers. This line of microphones incorporates UniGuard ™ technology that protects microphone interference related to mobile phones. Engineered Sound microphones provide the best sound quality in a discreet design. The new Engineered Sound. Contractor-exclusive innovations for every acoustical challenge. And safe haven from RFI.
This low-profile cardioid condenser boundary microphone is recommended for unobtrusive table-, ceiling-, or panel-mount applications in high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing. Designed for permanent installation, the microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a cardioid pattern for enhanced gain before feedback and improved signal-to-noise ratio. It is available in two colors: black (ES947/LED) and white (ES947W/LED).
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Integral LED ring indicates mute status-green when mic is live, when muted red
- Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
With a diameter of 38mm, the ES947/LED is extremely discreet and fits perfectly into a table, ceiling or wall.
Green/red led status light
The ES947/LED is equipped with a 360° LED light ring that visually indicates the status of the integrated microphone (on / off). It works through the microphone's phantom power, without requiring an additional external power supply.
INDEPENDENT POWER MODULE
The ES947/LED is equipped with an autonomous power supply module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module.
LED status light
The integrated circular LED light indicates the microphone's status; it stays green when the microphone is on and red when it is off.
The touch switch located next to the capsule of the ES947/LED enables users to easily switch the microphone on or off.
The UniGuard® shielding technology fitted to all microphones in the Engineered Sound series offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI).
3 colours available
The ES947/LED is available in two colors: black (ES947/LED) , white (ES947W/LED) or silver (ES947SV/LED); allowing the discreet integration of the unit into the room decor.
|Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
|Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
|Gevoeligheid open circuit
|-40 dB (10 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|142 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|114 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|11-52V DC, 5.7 mA typical
|Touch-sensitive control: on/mute
|66 g (2.3 oz)
|84.8 mm (3.33") long,
38.0 mm (1.49") diameter
48.0 mm (1.89") maximum width
|Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
|One pair isolators