great clarity and sensitivity in a small cardioid condenser
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, banjo, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- 80Hz low-cut filter, 12dB / octave
- Choose between the AT4051a-EL cardioid condenser head capsule for the modular AT4051a or the hypercardioid AT4053a-EL for the modular AT4053a
- Product designed and manufactured in Japan, guaranteed for 15 years
Transformerless circuitry ensures virtually no distortion of low frequencies providing excellent transient response.
“superior transient response”
Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response by increasing the bandwidth of the response and reducing the transfer of mechanical noise and handling.
“durable and reliable”
Design techniques and advanced manufacturing ensuring compliance with Audio-Technica's strict standards of consistency and reliability.
The AT4041 features a 80Hz low-cut filter and a switchable -10dB attenuator pad to increase the versatility of the microphone.
Solid reliability and a consistency in sound quality are among the highlights of the AT4041.
AT8405a shock mount
The AT8405a shock mount that comes with the AT4041 is also be suitable for all cylindrical microphones with a diameter of 21mm.
The AT4041 fits neatly into its very own rigid carry case with room for the shock mount and windscreen too.
|Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
|20 - 20.000 Hz
|Lage frequentie roll-off
|80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|Gevoeligheid open circuit
|-36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
|145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
|6.28" (159.5 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) body diameter
|Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
|AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case